Dr. Jewel’s Brain Balancing Program (DJBP) is a revolutionary program which utilizes sacred geometry to synchronize the logical left and creative right sides of the brain, allowing them to work together with what we term “full brain functionality”.
Dr. Jewel’s Brain Balancing Program restores the neurons of the brain to their default pattern, allowing them to configure, integrate and develop new and exciting connections with previously unused or underdeveloped areas of the brain! As a result of this, participants can experience;
- Accelerated cell regeneration
- Enhanced functioning of your Immune System
- Increased memory capabilities
- Calming the brain
- Reduced brain and body anxiety
- Increased conscious access to more brain cells and brain circuits
- Heightens ones general awareness of their environment
- Greater mental acuity and enhanced intelligence (IQ)
- Matured emotional development (EQ)
- A heightened level of joy and inner peace
- A deeper, fonder connection in close relationships, and for life in general
- …and much more!
- DJBP symbols (Shape Power)
- Your Initial Measurement Details (Mental Potential, Emotional Coefficient, Reaction Symbol)
- Customized Mental Potential Chart
- Support group classes with Dr. Jewel every week
- Updated Reading (upon request)
When: Silio (Fridays)
6:00 PM EST -7:30 PM EST Enrollment available all year.
[content_container max_width=’500′ align=’left’]
Dr. Jewel Pookrum, M.D.,Ph.D, M.F.S.
Trademark Terms Agreement: The contents are under full copyright and Trademark protection owned by the House of Jewels. This information in its entirety nor any part of can be reproduced, copied, transcribed, placed into podcast format, placed into Mp3 format or suspended on any internet digital location without expressed written permission from the House of Jewels, Washington state, USA To reproduce or suspend this broadcast in any digital location other than “The House of Jewels,The Jewel Network,” is prohibited and legal proceedings will follow accordingly.
New Tuition _Beginning Silio ( March 23, 2020)